Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform: it is an ever-expanding set of cloud services – including computing, analytics, storage, and networking and more – available to organizations to help them on their Digital Transformation journey.
As a Cloud Computing service, Azure is first and foremost a convenient solution for businesses of all industries and sizes, capable of zeroing downtime in operations. Moreover, by scaling up or down computing and storage resources as needed almost instantaneously, it provides a level of convenience and cost control that is almost impossible to achieve with a local infrastructure.
For these reasons, the Azure platform can also help your company manage digital business challenges and achieve its goals.
In this White Paper, we will explore in detail the reasons why every organisation should consider including Azure in its Hybrid Cloud strategy.
1. BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST EXTENDED AND HAS MORE GLOBAL AREAS THAN ANY OTHER
2. BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST CHOSEN AND HAS THE MOST COMPLIANCE
3. BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST SECURE AND MORE THAN 3,500 CYBER SECURITY EXPERTS WORK THERE
4. BECAUSE IT IS THE CHEAPEST AND IS 5 TIMES LESS EXPENSIVE THAN AWS*
5. BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST HYBRID, OPEN SOURCE AND FULL OF FREE TOOLS
6. BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST PROVIDED WITH PAAS RESOURCES
7. BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST EASIEST, THANKS TO A FRAMEWORK THAT HELPS YOU BUILD YOUR ARCHITECTURE
* for Windows Server and SQL Server
Find out how Azure can help you bring new solutions to life and support your development initiatives in the immediate and near future.